Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Denver, bleah

I really don't like Denver. I'm not in love with KC either, but I hate Denver. Never thought much of them one way or another until they beat Green Bay in Super Bowl XXXII. To make matters worse, a "good friend" (usually) came to work the next day in navy pants and an orange polo. Darn you. (That wasn't what I told him at ALL Gentle Reader, but I'll spare you the harshness.) Ten years earlier, I was a much happier girl. My beloved 'Skins beat Denver 42-10.

The car thing has gotten interesting. A good friend (the orange/navy fellow above) would like to be considered as a new home for the Accord, a local bank has some sweet loans advertised, I'm going to check out the new Civic on Wednesday.

17-0.....bleah, Denver

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?