Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

I've got the fever

New Car Fever, that is. Man, the 06 Civic Coupe is sweeet. And a silver one may become mine-all-mine in less than 24 hours. Do I need a new car? Horridly, no. The 98 Accord is perfectly fine. It's only crime is that it's older, has 106K miles and it's not cute. If that were my spouse's requirements for a wife, I'd be getting some keys now....the keys to the street. Doesn't stop me from wanting a car. And I can keep a Civic for a good long time (yes, I know that 100K miles on an Accord is "just broke in"). Sigh. Cars have almost always been impulse buys for me. It's why I don't go to car dealerships often. Will I get a new car tomorrow? Will I give in to my lust for shiny new toys? Tune in tomorrow.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?