Sunday, September 11, 2005

 

Levi's good, Mike Martz? well...

I cannot recall buying Levi's before today. Oh I've seen them, thought they were "traditionally cool", tried them on, they never fit. Ever. Today, however I found a pair of 505's and 550's that look great. Sigh. I'd say "oh how wonderful to be a simple girl", but almost anyone I know who comes across this would cackle. So, Levi's good.

Mike Martz....I suppose I shouldn't be criticizing a coach with a team that's been much better than my favs (Bears, Washington, Miami) for the past few years. Listened to the StL/SF game on the radio today while running errands. Offense has the ball in the last few minutes and Martz uses 2 timeouts. Nevermind that an incomplete pass, run out of bounds or other things will stop the clock. The announcers weren't happy with his decision. I seem to recall from past seasons that this is fairly typical for Martz. Wondered why they didn't remember that. Just glad I'm not a Rams fan.

Miami is showing signs of life. 34 points. Way to go 'Fins!!! Now if Washington and or Chicago could figure out how to run an offense, I'd have more to rave about and less to rant.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?