Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

No, I had to go to bed

Watching the "late" Monday Night Football game last night, I thought "Washington has had NO offense, it's nearly 11, there are 6 minutes left in the game. I've seen this story over and over for the past few years...I know how it ends. I'm going to bed." Imagine my surprise to read espn.com today and hear about Mark Brunell's 2 touchdown victory over long-time rival Dallas. Brunell, I never thought you could do it. And for that, I'm a bad fan. However, that still doesn't put you anywhere near earning all the kizash you're getting for the season. If you can do it once, how about let's see it every game this year...although earlier in the game would be preferable. Yes, TMQ explained how the Dallas defense slipped up (although really guys....twice? on the exact same play?) and not everyone will fall for that until January.

Sigh....such is life as a 'Skins fan.

This blogging stuff is pretty cool. All my posts seem relatively short, even though I feel like I'm writing tons. A friend has a blog and his posts are seriously long. Of course, he's a seriously furious typist with far more compelling things to say. Me? Oh, I'm just a dilettante football fan vain enough to want to see her name (well, nickname) in large font.

Nine minutes until a new House....

Comments:
Yep...who would have thunk I would have seen the redskins win and YOU wouldn't. It's a crazy world I say!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?