Saturday, September 17, 2005

 

Woo Pig

Arkansas is playing USC (#1 team). We fought to get Vandy on our schedule, then we blew it. Now, it doesn't look like we'll beat the spread of 30 points. It's just into the third quarter and it's 49-10.....Don't know if Pete Carroll reads Tuesday Morning QB on NFL.com, but I hope he starts sub'ing soon. Dear Reader, if you're not familiar, TMQ believes (with good reason) that the Football Gods smite teams who run up the score needlessly against obviously beaten opponents. I have a horrid feeling that Arkansas will be mentioned this week as an example of this. Frank Broyles (AR AD), I certainly hope you're getting a lot of $$ for this spectacle. I'll bet you thought we'd win, didn't you? Appreciate the faith. Too bad it's not based in reality. AR has no business playing USC. Now the QB is hurt, we're down 29 points, their defense just woke up and it's going to get ugly. Woo indeed.

Comments:
I have the game TiVo'ed but I don't have the heart to watch it again. I'm still seeing maroon streaks flying unabated across my TV screen. I'm afraid if I watch it again, the tube will be permanently damaged.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?