Sunday, October 30, 2005

 

Batchelor Girl

Whole weekend to myself, no spouse, no cares. It's kind of odd. But rather nice too. Halloween party at T's Friday was pretty fun. The chicks she works with are a scream. I wanted to go as a vampire, but I couldn't get my fangs to stick. Should have gone for the cheesy ones that you take out instead of "better" ones. Oh well. The fake eyelashes with the beads on the tips were incredible. I may have to get some more of those just for fun. Without the tips, of course. The beads are a bit dramatic for every day. Really good food, but with N and T cooking, there was no way the food would be average.

Saturday night, I kinda had a date. Well, dinner with a friend who happened to be a guy. It was fun. Not too much fun, you understand, just fun. The Boy called to wish me Happy Anniversary. He's off at a 4 Wheel Drive thing called Rocktoberfest. It's not always on our anniversary. You may wonder why one would send the spouse away on anniversary weekend. I don't know that I have a great answer. It's one of the things that he really digs. He is always understanding about things I want to do that he may not understand. I've gone to the SEC Tournament without him, went to Chicago to see the Bears in a luxury box without him, went to CA to visit a friend without him. None of those were on our anniversary, but shouldn't you think about your spouse more than one day a year? We did have a nice dinner last weekend and I'm sure we'll do something else fun this week.

Watched the second episode of Six Feet Under today. It's a little different from what I remember. And I don't remember Ruth sleeping with Hiram in the second episode, but apparently, she was having a little fun earlier than I thought. Since the episodes have no commercial breaks, it's going to take a while to get through the whole season. And after that, I'll have to watch them with the commentary.

Football football football today! Woo Hoo! In addition, I'll have ironing, ironing, ironing and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, and vacuuming, vacuuming, vacuuming as well.

Comments:
Glad you had a good weekend...I had a pretty good one too as you might imagine. I was just thinking that the holidays were almost upon us again...can't believe it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?