Sunday, October 09, 2005

 

My Cute Silver Car

Yes, Gentle Reader, I finally got my cute silver Civic coupe. It's just lovely. All small and so sex-ai. With all the features (except navigation) that you can get on one. My mother-in-law has a silver Accord coupe. We're two peas in a pod--she's a big pea, I'm a little pea. Not sure how DH feels about the car....I think he's a little irritated because I'll be demanding to get to park it in the garage (we have a 2 car garage; nary a car has been in it in the 2+ years that we've owned the house). He'd be right.
A rather uneventful football day for me. I'm glad to see Green Bay win a game, but 52-3 over the Homless Saints is excessive. TMQ will say that the football gods won't be pleased. I can't believe Tampa lost...to the Jets. The Jets. Who have a QB who hasn't played in forever; who were 1-3 coming into the game; who got beat by Baltimore, one of the weakest offenses in the league. I can't believe Miami is losing to Buffalo. Bleah. I hate Buffalo. New England is likely going to squeak past Atlanta. AFC team I hate against an NFC team I hate. The worst part of this game is that someone has to win. That Jim Mora Jr sure is cute, however. There, I said something nice about Atlanta.
Chicago lost, Washington could go either way. Dallas and Philly might be fun. Dallas just scored (according to espn.com--Fox is still enamoured of StL and SEA) and I have to believe that was a fluke.
I'm keeping the car a surprise from my Mom. She and I are going to War Eagle Craft Fair this weekend. Should be fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?