Monday, October 24, 2005

 

So proud of my friend

I have a friend who has a dream job. Well, HER dream job, that is (and I guess that's what matters). She's a clothing designer and I recently saw her fall line. It's goregous. It is absolutely "her". The colors, the fits, the styles, the fabrics are all incredible. I've always known she has a great eye. I shouldn't be surprised at all, but the depth of her talent is just breathtaking. When I saw her clothes, I was so proud of her that my heart was about to burst. I'm planning to write her (more tangible than a phone call) and tell her this.
I am just so so so so happy for her and delighted that I can admire her talent--even if my money to sense ration prevents me from indulging in any of it!

(And no, no Bon Appetit YET?!?!?!)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?