Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

Free at last!....well, not really

It's vacay time for EY, no work until January 06. Not that I won't be reading email (an addiction I wish I'd get over), but I won't HAVE to. Umm, I guess that's better. Cookies to bake, presents to wrap, the Hen Party tonight (woo!), cleaning and laundry (bleah). Busy, busy. My brain is ready to be in a "busy, busy" state, but the rest of me just isn't. Yes, I've had my coffee already. I've surfed my fav spots, had my moment of outrage that our President FINALLY has decided that we shouldn't torture anyone (yeah, it worked so well for the guys in Salem trying to find witches), BUT that it's OK to spy on presumably innocent Americans with no warrant. What won't he do. Doesn't matter if your intent is right G, you harmed some innocent folks and rung a bell that you can't unring. But Merry Christmas anyway.

So Gentle Reader, I'm off to holiday prep

Comments:
Merry Christmas EY...I'm glad you're still alive.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?