Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Slow news week

I'm afraid it's been a rather boring week, Gentle Reader. Got back into the swing of things at Big Faceless Corp, although morale there is bad and this close to the holidays, there seems little purpose in "doing those things that need to be done". I've tried pep talks, but they don't usually end well. Other folks around me are (mostly) doing their stuff just fine. I haven't had to go tell the gamers on the row next to me to pipe down, although an outing to the movies did consume them this week. (It was one afternoon. They pondered the movie choices like they were on the Oscar voting panel.)
DH and I went to a Candlelight Choir service at a local college, my alma mater, in fact. It was lovely as usual and helped get me in a Christmas-y kind of mook. It's even been decently cool this week, although I will feel better once the tree is up. It's still the first few days of Dec, so I have some time to "holiday up".

Off to make more cookies for a party tomorrow night!

Comments:
How come you don't make any comments on my blog..why why why why why ey?
 
I'm afraid you're just a better friend than I am....in that respect.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?