Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

My kingdom for an offense...

although I don't have a kingdom and all my personal assets aren't enough to pay the league minimum. Damn, Washington needs a better offense. I'll keep Clinton Portis, most of the offensive line and Santana Moss. But both Mark Brunell and Patsy Ramsey have to go. Mark--you can't sit in the pocket and read a book. When you need 20 yards for a first down, a short pass up the middle to a guy who is about to get creamed by 2 other guys is NOT the way to do it. Sigh. At least I still have Chicago and I can live with Carolina if that's how the NFC shapes up. And if it IS Seattle, well, that Grant Wistrom is a cute guy and former Razorback Ken Hamlin played for them for a while.

On the AFC, it's just my Steelers. The Bronco/NE game will be fun for me simply because I get to watch one of them lose. Indy and Pitt will be a good game, even if it's Jerome Bettis's last.

I'm a little scared by Jimmy Johnson's hair. I'm watching the Fox post-game show and it's way too fluffy and spiky....or at least too much so for HIM. It almost looks like a toupee. Jimmy, you're not a young'un and we love you....still. Tell the hair/makeup folks you have enough game about you to keep the helmet hair thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?