Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

Wow....

What a game! Unlike last night's game, I'm almost a little sad that someone had to lose the Pitt/Indy game. And what a game it WAS! Pitt's going to blow them out! Manning helms a scoring drive that took just over a minute! Colts give it up on downs at their own 2! Brackett knocks it out of Bettis's arm! Vanderjagt misses a 46 yard field goal!

Whew. What a game. I think it took 3 years off my life. If you're a football fan, you couldn't ask for a better game. Great defense, exciting offense. Damn, what a game.

If I went through all that and Pitt loses to Denver (who I hate), I'll cry. I think I'd have preferred to see Pitt play the Patriots. Especially the Patriots who played last night. I'm not sure who that was, but the Pats who played last night were NOT the same team that played Jacksonville. THAT team would have whipped Denver...and I would have laughed like a little girl.

Comments:
You know I'm not the football follower that you are but I'm sad I missed the pitt game. Troy was talking about it and he said it was really good. I was too tired from the camping trip...all I could think about was washing clothes and sleep!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?