Monday, March 27, 2006

 

Elec-tricity, E-lec-tri-city

The Boy has gotten on an energy saving kick. Don't get me wrong, with global warming, peak oil, a 10% rate increase from our electrcity co. and all, I'm glad. He put new, super-efficient florescent bulbs in my light fixture in my office, the place I'm sitting now as I write to you Dear Reader. It's like sitting under a spotlight. Three spotlights, to be exact. Although my eye doctor and my mother would disagree, it hurts my eyes less to turn off the lights and manage with only the light from the monitor.

Watched an episode of "Big Love" just now. I almost hate to get into yet another show on HBO, but this one might carry me until Inside the NFL comes back on. I can't imagine sharing The Boy with 2 other women. Polygamy just isn't my thing. Now I might be willing to give polyandry a try. The yard would get mowed, The Boy could work in the shop all day....and I'd get taken care of too!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?