Monday, March 13, 2006

 

Illin'

No, not me, the dog. We went to Springdale this weekend and put her in the backyard as we were unpacking from the trip (she went with us--she's a good travelling dog). The Boy noticed a bit later that she had a bad tear in her skin. We're not sure how it happened, but it definitely required a trip to the vet. The vet found 3 torn spots: one that didn't require stitches, 2 that did. One (the one that The Boy noticed first) also has a drain.
Emma is totally bored with me (I stayed home with her today) and is very sleepy. I can't tell if she's in pain or not, but I do have pain meds for her. I guess we'll take a walk in a minute so that she can get outside.

Comments:
If there are any pain meds left over you know where you can send them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?