Friday, March 03, 2006

 

PDA Blues

Tried out a TX and a LifeDrive after reading many many reviews. Could see the points in some of them. Neither really did much for me. The LifeDrive does have a delay in accessing the hard drive--no doubt about that. The TX is light enough to feel "flimsy". Talked to a person who has a LifeDrive and he's not thrilled about it.

Was ill this week and that sucked. A combination of sinuses, weird weather and being tired. I have to say, The Boy did a nice job of taking care of me. Pizza, ice cream and tea. So therapeutic.

Thought quite a bit about a friend who died last year today. His birthday would be Wednesday if he were still with us. I still have him in my email address book and his birthday is still marked on my calendar. He was probably one of the best people I've known. Feels cheesy to phrase it that way, but he was very good without being smarmy. Anyway, miss you Bill.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?