Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Italy and immigration

Spent a good bit of the day surfing for Italy stuff. Found some interesting train fares, tried to find out about Trento (the only 100K population city with 3 hotels), found a wine festival that I'll know more about after I learn more Italian (tried babel to translate and it did until a new window opened up). Was interesting to read.
Watching "Real Time with Bill Maher". Some Hispanic news guy is advocating that we legalize all the current illegals and open the gates wider for more immigration. Uh, no. Stay home and work if you're that gung-ho to do menial work. It bothers me that my position puts me squarely with some of the right-wing nutjobs. Glad he's off...Erica Jong is on now. I just love her.

I have no idea why this didn't publish last night....guess I'm more attracted to the blue "Save as Draft" button than the orange "Publish Post" button....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?