Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

Riverfest

Went to Riverfest for the first time ever last night. All in all, quite nice. It's much nicer at 9 pm than earlier in the day, Train put on a pretty good show, did a lot of walking, but I need to. Something that still sticks in my mind.....the lead singer from Train was wearing some TIGHT jeans. I don't mean "not baggy", I mean painted-on tight. It was 85 degrees dude and you're under some really hot lights....why not wear something that would let the air flow through? And he's a scrawny dude at that. (Of course, he's probably sweating off 5lbs every performance.)

Why oh why didn't someone tell me when I was a teenager "you're only going to be this skinny ONCE in your life....quit wearing clothes that are 4 sizes too big and show some skin" ?? Really. I was covered head to toe back then in clothes that I can still wear now. Youth, wasted on the young.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?