Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

Dill Weed Going to Seed

We have a decent garden-y like spot here and my dill keeps trying to flower (and then go to seed). I pinch all of the flowery bits off nearly every day (just like I'm doing with the basil, for that matter) and still.....is it THAT hot? Is the dill tired of dill-ing? I don't mind that I don't know much about plants until one of them does something odd. As many "X for Dummies" books, websites, etc as there are, you'd think I could find the answer somewhere. Unfortunately, I don't seem to find the kind of detail I want.

Oh well. I never claim to be a gardener. Just got my trip stuff from CampMor. Lovely lovely stuff. Great sox, cool bags and my Columbia jacket....CJ, I think I love you most of all!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?