Sunday, July 02, 2006

 

Sangria, ice cream and Kinsey

Made sangria today....was amazingly easy. I fear we won't have enough for Tuesday, but it looks like I'll be making more tomorrow. Ice cream was just as easy....had an issue putting the lid on the mixing bowl. I always try too hard and don't trust that it's really on good. Well, I got a good splash of base for my lack of trust. I'm going to make it tomorrow (after some SERIOUS rearranging of the freezer) and let it ripen.

And now the good part...Kinsey is on. A very well-acted movie with a topic for the ages. I can't fathom that people once thought oral sex could lead to infertility. His work was undoubtedly some of the most important of the 20th century. Yet, we seem to be going backward. Oh, yes, girls in bikinis sell a lot of beer. But how well do we really know ourselves, sexually? Not well, I'd say.

Comments:
Sagria was yummy...missed ice cream and Kinsey though (wouldn't say I "missed" the ice cream...sure i'll catch it in rerun.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?