Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

Research, research

So I've been doing tons of research on The Boy and I's trip to Italy. Every day I'm visiting Frommer's Online, hitting Rick Steve's site, trying to find out more and more info to make sure our trip goes well. I figure I spend 5-10 hours a week on this little "project". I've gotten to the point where I wonder what I will do when we get back? What will I spend my time researching? I hope I'm not setting myself up for a disappointment on the actual trip.

I am very very very excited about going. I can think of little else. I have to make myself NOT "practice pack", plan each meal and activity, plan each second. I have a few more things to buy and I think that will happen tomorrow when I do some birthday shopping.

Birthday shopping.....yeah! Brunch at Satellite Cafe, Picasso exhibit at the Arkansas Arts Center, shopping!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?