Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

almost here

The trip is almost here....I'm sure I was worthless at work today, although I did get a few things done that I don't normally do and I did a few things early that I usually have to be pushed to do. I don't think that's bad. Had lunch with my girls today. One has a brand new baby....he's very cute in an old man sort of way. He mostly slept through lunch. If kids would just sleep and not poop and yak on you, I might could deal with one. It was great to see both my friends. Even though we've all taken different paths through life and the Big Faceless Corp, we still have a lot in common and lunch is always great. Next time, we'll have dinner and drinks...at the request of Mom who hasn't been able to kick her heels up much these days. I've been warned to narrow the pictures from the trip down....I CAN take over 1000, but we won't have time for that many.

So now I'm working from lists of lists. Some on the PC, some scribbled down. This is the 4th time I've been across the pond and I think this time I've worried the most. Not about terrorists or crashing (although that's certainly worry-worth), but about "do I need to buy a train ticket?" "will our hotel reservations go OK?" "will we get from A to B in time?" Sigh....I really can't wait!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?