Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

A dog's life

Yesterday, I took E to the groomer on the way to work. My dog loves to get a bath, she loves to be in the car and she loves everyone. For her to go to the groomer is like me having a day at a spa. Pick her up after work and I have a clean happy dog. While the Boy and I go on vacation, she's going to my in-law's. The original plan was that Father-In-Law would meet the Boy halfway. Somehow this morning, it turned into FIL flying across the state to get the dog (he has a small plane). It was a goregous day, so I can't say as I blame him. It was just a little funny to think about. Dog spends a day at the spa, a cushy night at home as the center of attention all night with us, naps all morning and has a charter flight off to HER vacay spot.
Even though she's a good traveler, flying is different from driving. Turns out I had nothing to worry about. She made it just fine.
So I'm close to being done with all the trip plans.....which is good since we leave in under 48 hours.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?