Sunday, September 10, 2006

 

NFL first weekend

I do love football. I've watched it for almost 8 hours and saw a few surprises. Didn't actually expect Jax to beat Dallas, although I'm certainly glad they did. Manning v Manning has been pretty interesting. Really didn't expect Tampa to get shut out....that was odd. Didn't expect Atlanta to win or the Seattle game to be close.

Tomorrow night there are 2 games. Two games on Monday night. One of them is the Redskins, so I'll have to be home early to catch that one. No idea what we'll have for dinner. Getting ready for the trip and that's been fun. Mom and Dad bought us some Euros, which was pretty nice.

I doubt I'll be worth much this week at work. I'm only there for 3 days, so it shouldn't be much of a waste.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?