Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Goodbye heated leather seats

I'll miss you most of all. The Boy sold the Sururban last night. "The Dinosaur", he'd been calling it. We're now a 2 Civic and an untold number of half-running pickups family. I'm a little sad to see Dino go. Such luxury, those heated leather seats. Neither of our Civics have leather, much less heated leather. I'd be glad to buy them if they were available. I could have had leather covers made for my seats, but since my side airbags are in the seat, that wasn't a good option.

I'm sure the Dog won't like not having her room to roam when we go to Christmas at the in-laws' house. The backseat of my Civic won't give her a "bed area" and a "lounge area". I'm sure, however, that she'll live.

I'm glad that we're being more efficient, putting less crap into the air and using less of a limited resource, but there is a part of me that will absolutely miss the comfyness....and the heat.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?