Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

On vacation....

You don't have to.....read mail, balance your checkbook, unload the dishwasher, wash things by hand that can't go in the dishwasher, pick up behind yourself. Many of the "maintenance bits" of life are done by someone else. But when you get home, all that is yours again. So I'm not any further on having a travel entry or pictures processed for posting in a webgallery. (To be fair, Mr. EY hasn't provided me a gallery on the webserver, so me being ready isn't an issue.)

Two nights of wine tasting--my usual first Wed and Thurs nights--aren't helping. I keep thinking I'm not jet-lagged, but I've been getting really tired really early. I went to bed at 9:30 last night and could go to bed right now (9:46). Normally, I'm bright-eyed at 11 pm. So I suppose, I am still a little travel-weary.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?