Monday, October 09, 2006

 

Random NFL thoughts

Indy shouldn't have won their game....or the one last week. Tennessee played well, but Indy didn't. What exactly are you boys going to do when you face a REAL team? Say in Week 8 when you play Denver or Week 9 when you play New England?
Classy, Donovan. I agree, it's a team win. Easy to take the high road when you win by 14. You better buy a beer (at least) for your O-line and Lito Sheppard.
Da Bears. 40-7. Nice. And a passing game too! It's nice to be a Bears fan.
But it's not so nice to like Miami. Really guys. NE is tough and always a hard game, still....
Arizona coming close to winning games....that's exciting.
Coach Cowher, I agree that Ben needs the rust knocked off. And I can help. Just send him to me for a few days. You don't have to pay me if he's not better when he gets back. Let's see....where can I rent a fully-stocked dungeon? Hmmm. Gotta buy some boots, work on my.....yeah, guess I should quit typing now.
Baltimore at Denver. I don't like Denver. Not at all, not at all, not at all. Hope Baltimore stays undefeated and takes you apart.

Comments:
All I've got to say is...WHO DEY!!!!

Go Orange and Black. :D :D :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?