Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

SEC Championship

AR made it to the championship....yeah! The game is the same night as a party I've already RVSP'd "yes" to.....boo. To make things more fun, the party is at a friend's house who has cats and as of late, Benadryl has quit working against my cat allergies. The game starts at 5, so it's possible that I could go to the party a few hours late, after the game. Knowing me, I won't want to "get out" at 8:30 or 9, especially since our get togethers haven't been the 3 am affairs they used to be.

However, the hosts will be at another party 2 weeks after theirs, so it's not like I can exactly avoid them for the next few months. I have to wonder whether or not they'll have the game on??

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?