Sunday, November 12, 2006

 

With apologies....

To SI's Peter King....A few things I think I think:
1.) Trip to Mom and Dad's wasn't as bad as I'd anticipated.
2.) Uncle George is still my favorite uncle. I know it's bad form to have favorite relatives, but seriously, he is.
3.) Dogs are cool. They add a lot to your life. If you have a dog, you understand what I'm talking about. If you don't, I probably can't explain it.
4.) Steeler's coach Cowher isn't as passionate as he usually is. Maybe he IS retiring this year.
5.) New Englad isn't playing like they really want to win games. The game against Indy was awful and today's against the Jets didn't sound much better.
6.) I have a decent ponytail. Not too many little pieces coming out. Cool.
7.) KC Chiefs beat San Diego, but lost to Miami. Odd.
8.) I need to write more in my travel blog and watch less TV.
9.) I need more patience with my mother, who is becoming HER mother. Especially since that's who I'll be in 30 years

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?