Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 

Work out Nov. 7

*Did the "Straight Up Strength" class yesterday. Loved it loved it loved it. Except for the pushups. I'll have to start doing those some at home so I can get into the swing of doing them. Maybe on a countertop or in a corner since I really don't have the upper body strength to be doing them on the floor. A bit sore today, but it's definitely the "hey you worked out sore" which I like.

Today, I'll be chauffeuring a friend to pick up a shiny new (kinda) Jetta at lunch, so no workout, but there's also not a SUS class and I need to let my muscles rest anyway.



*Some people I know use their blog as a workout diary both for the tracking and accountability features. I'm giving it a shot. I expect these entries to be fairly boring to the handful of you who read this, but important to me. So there.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?