Friday, December 29, 2006

 

Decorations down

The garland, silver balls and white candles are off the mantle. The ornaments hung from the dining room light fixture are in their box in the closet. The Santas put up and the usual pictures back on the entertainment center. Lights in two windows are down. The other two will come down today. The house seems plain without the decorations. I suppose that's a good argument for me to get "a lot of things that just sit". Nah.

I haven't gotten much of what I wanted to do this week done. Haven't started studying for the cert I'm interested in, haven't finished a vacation blog. House is still not back in order. Oh well. I've enjoyed the hibernating and being a bit ill, I'm sure it's done me good.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?