Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

Forecast: Sleet, ice and one bored dog

AR will be getting what is nicely called "inclement weather". Two snowflakes cause most of the populace to freak completely out. There will be no milk or bread in nearly any grocery store as of 9 pm tonight, I'll wager. Unfortunately, I have to go to the store, not for milk and bread, but for chocolate chip cookie and brownie ingredients. I'm supporting a local charity's "Chocoholics Night Out".

I've cleared the calendar so I can work from home tomorrow should the weather actually BE bad. Snow, I could probably handle, ditto on freezing rain. Unfortunately, we're scheduled to get both plus ice and sleet. It's been cold for a few days and will continue to be so. No "32 and snow today, 55 tomorrow" as we normally get.

So Emma will be in tonight, tomorrow during the day and tomorrow night. She loves to be in. Heck, it's warmer; I don't blame her. She's normally in at night, when she's sleepy and not needing to be entertained. Tomorrow, she'll be awake and not thrilled that I'll be working. I don't want her to sleep all day or she'll be up all night. I suppose we'll both get out for a walk. Will do us good if we don't freeze to the road.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?