Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

I had some good thoughts.....really

Seems that when I'm not in front of a computer, I can think of tons of blog topics. Great thoughts also come to mind when I am in front of a computer, but need to be doing work, not blogging. However, sitting in the living room, with a Good Eats repeat and a snoozing dog, I can't recall any of the seriously exciting topics I've been dying to ramble on about.

I'd had my "dander up" about something this weekend, but now it just doesn't seem like that big a deal. Work is about normal, except that 2007 is turning into the year people ask for the most insane things. The NFL is heating up to the Super Bowl. A momentous occasion, but also the last game before a long dry spell until August. Yes, there's the Pro Bowl and the draft, but the trip to Hawaii isn't "serious football" and the draft is picking sides, it's not a GAME.

I was going to start a regular "feature" on the blog about my canine, but she's asleep right now, so it's not a great photo time. I should have better pix of her on my laptop, but I'm a bad Mom.

So I'm fresh out of ideas at the moment. I'm sure the masses are crying.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?