Monday, January 01, 2007

 

Resolving?

I hesitate to write down resolutions. Heck, I'm not really a goal oriented person, and a resolution is much like a goal. But there are things I want to do better. I want to be a more patient spouse. I want to finish the blog about our vacation. I want to accomplish a specific job-related item at work. I want to attain a specific industry certification. (This one is a little scary--it will pretty well lock me in to a field. I've had fun bouncing to whatever seemed interesting at Big Faceless Corp.)

As with nearly every other US citizen, I want to get in shape, lose weight, etc. I got two wonderful Le Creuset pots for Christmas and what you usually cook in those (or at least what I most want to cook in them) isn't necessarily low fat. I'm going to have to finally make short ribs to get that out of my system. Then I can start cooking out of "The Passionate Vegetarian" (another delightful Christmas gift from The Boy) and we'll be doing better.

So Gentle Reader, what do you resolve?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?