Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Year of the....what?

According to the Chinese calendar, 2007 is the year of the pig. I have no quibble with that. At Big Faceless Corp, however, it's the year of the Stupid. Only 30 days in and EY and her teammates have gotten some of the most stupid questions/requests we've encountered in 3 years.

To the point that I'm ready to say "Wanna run with a sharp stick in your hand? Fine. Wanna attach razorblades to it too? Sure, go ahead. If that's what you think is keeping the doors open here, have at it. But when you get cut and clients don't want to deal with the bloody mess you've created, I'll be standing here with some nice, cold alcohol and that bright orange-y brown-y stuff that hurts like all get out to give you some first aid. Yes, it will burn, it will sting, you'll cry and you'll whine. And I'll remind you that this was your idea and I'll be laughing my @$$ off".

I've already warned my massage therapist that she'll be earning her money at a few visits already. I think if I tell her that 2007 is the Year of the Stupid and that I'll be more stressed as time goes on, she'll fire me.

What a time for football season to be over.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?