Monday, February 19, 2007

 

Blue Sunday Night

Saw the Blue Man Group last night in their "How to be a Megastar" tour. It was really good and in many places, laugh out loud until you hurt funny. It was part The Boy's Christmas present, but we both had an excellent time. There is a video in the show that Fred Armisen is in. It's the funniest thing I've seen him do. He's been on SNL for 5 seasons and I've never thought he was more than slightly amusing. He's not side-splitting funny in this either.

We sat next to the geekie, techie stuff like the soundboard and control-y things I couldn't identify. I figured The Boy would get a big kick out of that, but I think I looked at it more. He has some friends who have been in one band or another for a long time, so it may be that he's just more accustomed to the technical side of putting on a show.

Today is Playing the Ponies Day--known to the rest of the US as "President's Day". Wish me luck!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?