Friday, February 23, 2007

 

Problems with The Girls

I've never really had a problem with the girls, until now. Even years ago, when they were small, they were always just fine. They knew when to behave, but when I'd let them out to play, they always have fun. Now, however, they've been more trouble than normal. Sometimes, they are way too intrusive and obvious. Other times, they hardly seem sufficient.

In case you're confused, I'm not talking about children. I'm talking about The Girls.....my, um, bosoms. Went shopping again tonight and half the shirts/sweaters I tried on were WAY too tight across the chest. The other half gaped open because there wasn't enough to "fill in". I just don't get it. I'm a C. Not an A (anymore) and not a D. I know, I'd said I wasn't going shopping for a while. But I'm tired of all my clothes, especially my shirts. Managed to get 3, so I should be OK for a while.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?