Wednesday, March 21, 2007

 

In....at last

Which is a relief: I'm about at the limit of my technical knowledge. Uninstalled Firefox 1.5.0.x and installed 2.0.x instead. No luck, although my bookmarks did seem to migrate with me. Which is good, because like an idiot, I forgot to save them off. Most saved passwords seem to have come along for the ride as well.

Then, suddenly, my blogger dashboard is happy to let me in. Now, that I've completely forgotten all the burning, urgent, pro-FOUND things I've been dying to type. So I suppose the cyber-universe will have to make do with the random debris floating my "heat opressed brain" (shiny new quarter for the first email telling me who wrote that phrase....yes, S I will hold it until next month if it's you...and no, it's not really that hot, yet.)

I had a meeting of book club tonight. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Not just in the "well of course you are...you read like a fiend, why wouldn't you enjoy reading more?" way. The folks in the book club are diverse, thoughtful, some are killer smart and some just enjoy listening. I suspect the wine doesn't hurt much either. Wine and books. I'm not too sure what more I could want.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?