Sunday, April 22, 2007

 

New Tattoos

No, not me...2 friends, Se and L. The birthday girl and essentially, the co-party organizer. Se got a "tramp stamp"...funny name for a tattoo on the small of your back. L got a more complex one on her thigh and abdomen. My "experimental Mexican lasagna" was a hit, our cheese dip was good, we had lots of lovely beverages and lots of fun.

I was very glad that a certain friend of ours got to join in. She's been virtually sequestered for the past few months. Granted, we can be a wild bunch, but that's mostly the boys. The girls are generally safe, even if we are nuts. I'm hoping that her "chaperone" will give us a good report back so that we can see her more often.

I didn't realize I had such a good time until everyone left. I'm still a bit headachy. The Boy said I was "a little groggy" when he got home around 2. "Groggy"....yeah, that's what the kids are calling it these days....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?