Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Party time!

It's my friend Sh's birthday and tomorrow night we're having a Girl's Night Out/Birthday party for her. Usually, we're at L's house, but tomorrow night, we'll be at mine. I'm not sure why I'm so excited about hosting, but I am. I've let birthday girl know that the guest room is an option if she (and her driver, L) have need of it. L doesn't live too far away, but still. I'd perfer to have them both around and in one piece for our next Girl's Night. That and I feel certain that we'll do our normal amount of liquid celebrating.

House is clean because it was visited recently by someone who cleans much better than I do. I do have some picking up to do, grocery shopping and some cookies to bake (dough is in the freezer and no, it's not store bought dough....I made it a couple of weeks ago) and a little prep work. But all in all, not much to do on my part, which is how I like it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?