Thursday, April 12, 2007

 

Spider crickets

I hate them. Bleah, yuck, gross. Yet I was confronted with one this morning in my bathroom. I wasn't thrilled to see one in the entry by the front door yesterday, but since that area (ironically named though it may be) doesn't get used much and the bug was far off the traffic pattern, no big deal. This one.....nope, right in the way. My bathroom isn't *that* big, so almost anywhere on the floor and this creature will be within visual distance.

I used to kid around with The Boy that the reason I don't like spider crickets is that I'm concerned one will eat my leg. He would try to trap me with logic like "have you ever been attacked by one?" or "have you ever seen someone with no leg due to a spider cricket attack?" I full well realize my belief puts me in the same category as those who believe in alien visitation. But I'm not scared of aliens.....just bugs. Especially when they're smack in the middle of the floor in the bathroom when I've had no coffee and less clothing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?