Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 

Bleah

I am tired. Yes, I know, going to bed before midnight would have helped. So would have sleeping far past 6. I considered trying to nap during my visit to the dentist, but the hygenist is always nice and likes to chat (not that I can very well). If I can sleep through TMJ work where someone is pulling my jaws away from my gums, I can sleep through a little tartar scraping. But I stayed awake.

I forgot my book for book study and (of course) I've not read the story. So no book study for me for 2 weeks now. I'll have to ask someone Sunday if we're done yet.

I'm also feeling a little puny, which is odd for me...oh well. Dark chocolate and tea...might not make me all better, but sure won't make me worse.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?