Sunday, May 20, 2007

 

Hello Handsome

Went to a community event today and ran into a former boss of mine. He's a very nice guy, one of the smartest people I know, has more business sense than one person should have, but what I *always* think of first when he's mentioned.....how he looks. In addition to the aforementioned good qualities (and some bad ones I won't detail) he is simply a stunningly good-looking guy. I recall the first meeting I ever had with him. I don't know if I said two words, but I do know I spent the entire meeting pondering his looks. I'm sure he's well aware, but he always comes across as "a regular joe". He has plenty of imperfections, but being conceited about how he looks isn't one of them.

A guy I knew in college had the same braniac, good guy, regular fella who happened to look like a Greek god thing going on. Interesting people, that's for sure.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?