Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

Taking a chance

While I do watch a lot of Food TV and see many contests they broadcast and sponsor, I've never felt tempted to enter....until now. Tomorrow is the deadline for their "Ultimate Recipe Showdown" and one category is Cookies. I make fabulous chocolate chip cookies. Even if I didn't particularly think so, friends of mine swoon over them. After so many years of that, you start to believe your own hype. So I wrote up a short history of my simple chocolate chip cookie, detailed the recipe and sent it in. I'll know in mid-July if the folks at FoodTV share the fervor of my friends.

In the meantime, I'll be making cookies for a party on Sunday.

Comments:
I need to try these famous cookies...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?