Thursday, August 09, 2007

 

Birthday DAY!

Started a bit later than I'd hoped, late enough to miss the first of 2 exercise classes I planned to do. I did make it up in time for yoga, but just barely. I played catch up and as a result, wasn't as in tune with my breath, which meant less stability. Oh well.

Had a lovely brunch with friend J at Ozark Country Restaurant (formerly Ozark Mountain Smokehouse). A change from my usual birthday breakfast spot, but I've wanted to try them for a long time. Plusses--hash browns were more home fries and made out of real, not cut up miles away and trucked in potatoes, peppered thick cut bacon. Minuses--odd, roll-like biscuits and from-a-package gravy. We ran errands and shopped for pretty much the rest of the day. Books and a new phone were my major purchases. We noticed that we got a high number of unusually good parking places.....but what else should I expect? It's my BIRTHDAY!

Going to go play with the new toy, I mean new phone.....

Comments:
Who is the "J" person you speak of? Should I be jealous you are spending birthday brunches with him? :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?