Sunday, August 26, 2007

 

My fantasy men

In my fantasy football team that is. I couldn't believe that I drew #1 draft position. Who else *would* I pick other than LT? So the rest of the team works out to

QBs: Drew Brees NO
Brett Favre GB (yes, I know he throws tons of interceptions....but would YOU pass on Brett?


RBs: LT SD
Michael Turner SD(I'm trying the "handcuff" technique. There's something about it that appeals to me....not sure what ;-) )
DeAngelo Williams CAR
Fred Taylor JAX
Michael Pittman TB

WRs: TJ Houshmandzadeh CIN (Shug nearly killed me over that. However, she got me back in a later round by taking someone I wanted.)
Mark Clayton BAL
Drew Bennett StL
Eddie Kennison KC
Ernest Wilford JAX

TEs: Todd Heap BAL
LJ Smith PHI
Desmond Clark CHI

K: David Akers PHI (yes, I know I messed up by only getting one kicker. I have 4 weeks to pick up another.)

DST: Baltimore (Yeah Baby! I wanted this almost as much as I wanted LT to be my primary RB.)
Pittsburgh (heh...almost makes up for Shug getting Ben when I wanted him)

Comments:
Looks like you have a good team! I especially like the TJ H...he's one of my Cincy men. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?