Wednesday, August 22, 2007

 

My fantasy.....

Football, that is. I've never had a fantasy team. Never really thought I knew the stats enough or kept up with games well enough. But friend D talked me into it (although I'd still like to talk to him about "working out" the $50 sign up fee >:) ) and promises that I'll be fine. His wife, who I've never known to be *that* much of a football fan, is also playing. She loaned me some of the magazines he bought her to use to "study up". She and I talked strategy and unlike actual NFL football, apparently the number 1 rule in fantasy drafting is "Never pick a QB with your first pick". Running backs are apparently the rule (apologies to Eli Manning, Matt Leinart, Jamarcus Russell). So I'll brush up on them and start my list. I'd LOOOOOVE to get the Raven's defense. I'm sure everyone else would too. I also have to dissect the schedule--not something I normally worry about.

Ahhhha fantasy life to keep me busy....

Comments:
Well written article.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?