Thursday, August 02, 2007

 

Now the hard part begins

I passed my CISA!!!!!! Now, *all* I have to do is complete an application detailing everything I've done for the past 5 years. If they like it, fine. If they don't, I'll re-do, re-submit, etc.


I passed.....I am giddy to the point of being stupid right now. Ahhhh. I didn't put anything bubbly in the fridge to chill because I'm always hesitant about jinxing myself. And yes, I do watch for cracks, spilled salt, cats, etc. If my team loses every game I watch and wins one I don't, guess what? I don't watch any more games. Logical? No. You have any documented evidence where I claim to be 100% logical 100% of the time? Or any significant fraction of the time? I'm not Vulcan, you know.

but I did pass the CISA!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?