Sunday, September 23, 2007

 

106

The number of points I scored this week in my FFL. FAR more points than I've scored in previous weeks and I am far from dead last. In fact, as the points totals sit right now (with 2 games still to be played), I'm in SECOND place!!!! Yes, it won't last long, but it certainly is nice to enjoy it for a while....

In other FB news, I'm glad I'm not a Notre Dame AND Arkansas fan. Then I'd have to be on meds for depression. I didn't get to watch the debacle between AR and KY last night since I was in NE AR and the parents don't have satellite (too far out for cable). I couldn't even keep up with the score since my internet access on my phone gave out around halftime. All the better I suppose. When I saw the score today, I wasn't surprised. I'm also quite sure that it was uglier than the score indicated. Yep, very few coaches have the talent to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory quite like HDN. I'm sure the pickled walnut AD we have thinks that aliens distracted the team and turned their focus from the game. Couldn't in a million years (and Frank Broyles KNOWS from a million years) be anything to do with the coach. No siree bob. A fine fella....we should pay him a few more mill....only if he scoots out of town and takes most of his coaching staff with him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?