Wednesday, September 19, 2007

 

Even I have my limits....

I accept the label of "foodie" and even wear it with pride most of the time. I'm also a fan of a good number of shows on Bravo. I do not, however, like Top Chef. In fact, I can't even stand commercials about it. I find Tom Colicchio way too much of a smug bastard. When you add a rail-thin-former-model-"food expert" to the mix, it just gets worse. Ted, I feel completely sorry for you. Keep judging on Iron Chef and I'll watch.

Seriously, I just can't buy Padma Lakshmi as a food expert. She looks like she eats air and water. I'm supposed to learn about food from HER? Giada L on the Food Network at least looks like she eats. She doesn't appear to eat much, but I've seen her eat the desserts she fixes. I get a strong feeling that if I were between her and a pan of brownies, she'd knock me down to get them. She seems to do a good balance of eating and exercising. Padma? She just looks like a bitchy former model.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?