Monday, September 17, 2007

 

Lethargy

Today was a sloooow day. Not because there wasn't much to do at work, actually there was plenty. I just couldn't get moving. I've felt like I've been going in slow motion all day (and still do). Was it the roller coaster of last week? Was it the trip up and back Sunday? Was it sitting in the hospital room listening to S gripe? Was it eating crap I normally avoid (Qtr Lb/Fries for lunch and Taco Bell for dinner)? Was it Emma howling and The Boy not bringing her in for almost an hour last night? Who knows?

Tomorrow is "Kick, Punch and Crunch" on FitTV. I love that show, but I just don't know that I'll have the energy to do it. I'm feeling a little better since dinner. Lunch was a very healthy organic burrito, red pepper strips and an apple. Dinner was turkey mignons and a pasta bake with whole wheat pasta, a tomato and red pepper sauce and artichokes (yes, I mixed together a few leftovers and put cheese on top. it was tasty.) I almost wonder if I should put Em in the garage when I go to bed so I'll have a better shot at an uninterrupted night.

Just tired.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?